cant follow the snapcode

gomaa2020
Trainee

cant follow the snapcode

I received this email, but i couldn't go further, could you plz help 

To the parent(s) of: 

We are excited to announce online Returning Student Registration for the upcoming school year! This process replaces the paper forms sent home at the beginning of each school year in the past. Your Returning Student Registration at College Station Independent School District is now available online.

How do I get started?
Click this snapcode link: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?snapcode=tdgff79735vnffm

or

Visit http://www.csisd.org/ and click the Registration link. 

Then, enter your student’s snapcode: ------

5 Replies
gomaa2020
Trainee

this was the link for last year, it might be not valid for this year, if so why I didn't receive the link for this year even it says the snapcode should be sent by May 6, 2020. 

ElstonS
Senior

Hi, @gomaa2020

Due to COVID 19, the school district has been experiencing a delay in the Returning Student Registration but they hope to have it up and running as soon as possible It is possible that the link sent to you may have been incorrect. You should be able to access the returning student form for 2020-2021 by clicking on this direct link.

If you are still unable to access the returning student form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child to school.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

gomaa2020
Trainee

The link is okay, but the snapcode I have is the one which sent to me last year, and it’s not working anymore. Should I expect a new snapcode to be send to me sooner, or should I start directly contact with the enrollment office?
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @gomaa2020,

A new snapcode is sent every year.  If you do not have a snapcode for this year, we recommend contacting the district enrollment office to receive a snapcode for this year.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
gomaa2020
Trainee

they told me due to covid-19 there is a delay in this