You are unable to access your account at this time.

Highlighted

You are unable to access your account at this time.

I have created an account and my password is correct, but when I go to log in I am getting the following error: You are unable to access your account at this time. Please contact your school directly for assistance.

I called my school and they said that PowerSchool is down. Anyone else having any issues?

8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: You are unable to access your account at this time.

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

The issue within PowerSchool has been resolved.  Would you please attempt to access your Enrollment account again?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

I am still getting this message, any update?
Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @73rjohnson@Aimee33,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Would you provide the link you are attempting to access, please?  Also, did you receive the link via email/mail from the school or on the school website?  Any additional information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

Highlighted
Veteran

@Aimee33,

Thank you for the prompt response and the information provided!  I recommend contacting the school or the district administration office to let them know the link that was provided is incorrect so they can provide you with the correct link.  If you have any other questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7

Highlighted
Recruit

I just clicked on the link to register my child and it gave me the response of, "this site can't be reached".

Please HELP!

Highlighted
Trainee

I am using the powerschool app. I used it all last year without issue. I also went through the email lik I received at the beginning of 2018-2019 school year. That link is below.
https://ps-ket.metasolutions.net/public/home.html

Thank you for your help!
Highlighted
Veteran

@73rjohnson,

Thank you for providing this information!  The error you are experiencing is more than likely due to the link you are using.  I would contact the school to confirm the correct link for the 19-20 school year and I recommend un-installing the app and re-installing it.  If I can assist you with anything else, please let me know!

Have a great evening!

Angelam7