Won't let me pass Date of Birth Authentication page

neelimar
Padawan

Won't let me pass Date of Birth Authentication page

Hi,

When I entered the Date of Birth and clicked continue, it won't take me to next page and stays on same page. I verified with the school and got the matching date of birth but still it doesn't move to next page. Please help resolve this.

Thanks

5 Replies
shonwimb
Recruit

I'm sorry I emailed all credentials thanks for the help

Shonta Wimberley
neelimar
Padawan

Please let me know if you need more information. I continue to see same issue. Thanks

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @neelimar 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community for assistance.

The registration forms may fail to proceed or load further if fields marked mandatory are left empty or the details are filled in the wrong format. Use of special characters may also lead to the same error.

I recommend reviewing your form once again to check if the birth date is filled in the correct format and remove any special characters, if used.

If you are still having trouble, I recommend accessing the form in a different web browser (for example, if you are using Internet Explorer, try accessing the form in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox). 

I also suggest clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. You can access the article on the process of clearing the cache and cookies of your internet browser through this direct link.

Lastly, you can reach out to the Enrollment Family support team by clicking on this direct link who should be able to assist you in submitting the Enrollment form to your school district.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

neelimar
Padawan

Thanks Jyotishka.

I tried on multiple laptops and I tried them all using GoogleChrome only. 

The reason the screen is stuck on Date of Birth Authentication could be Darsh's DOB is entered incorrectly in the application form. I called the school and got the matching DOB as "09/29/2209" since this is in future, I am not sure if the tool is not letting me move forward. I opened a case with Powerschool Technical Support following the direct link you provided but I haven't heard from them. I need to submit the registration forms by next week. Please help resolve this issue. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @neelimar 

Thank you for sharing this information. 

The DOB entered in the application form should not be a future date. If the district has a future date as the DOB of your student, then they have entered the data incorrectly and they need to update the correct one in their Student Information System.

I recommend contacting the school directly and requesting them to make the necessary changes, so that you can procced to the next steps of filling the form.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!