Will not let me register child for Kindergarten

ceyang

Will not let me register child for Kindergarten

I am unable to register my child for Kindergarten. Continue to get an error stating that I must select PreK even though my child will be 5 in January 2020 (well before the August 31 dealine). Is there an issue with the form? Thank you!

10 Replies
byun01
Trainee

I get the same error message. I think the form is broken

amylmcguire

I got the same message as well. Can't submit even though my child will also be 5 well before the deadline. Must be form error. 

If anyone finds a solution, please share. 

noahughes

Same issue here. Perhaps someone knows who to contact to fix this?

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting this issue.  We have escalated this issue to the Enrollment team who is working to find the root cause and fix the issue that is preventing you from submitting an enrollment form when your child meets the age requirement.  We will communicate updates with each school district and we encourage you to connect with your child's school to request updates on the resolution.

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve the problem.

ChalcuDaly

I am also unable to register my child for Kindergarten. I tried yesterday and again today, but continue to have the submit button greyed out despite all fields being filled. Thanks!

ElstonS
Senior

Thank you for communicating this issue to us. The PowerSchool Enrollment Team has been working with each school district to provide updates regarding this issue. 

I recommend reaching out to your school district for updates regarding the submission of your Enrollment Form.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Lyddiebug
Trainee

I'm thinking it's because registration doesn't start until March?

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Lyddiebug

The enrollment forms are released by the respective school districts. I recommend reaching out to the enrollment section of your school district who should in a better position to answer if the registration form for the upcoming year has been released or not. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

shall74
Trainee

thumbnail 1.jpgI am in the same position because my son is at Sunset Hills in the ECC preschool program and will be going to the Kindergarten in 20-21 school year. The ECC director at the school has a mailer card that states that enrolement needs to be done by Feb. 28th but when you go in and try to register it only allows you to select the 19-20 school year.

ElstonS
Senior

Hey @shall74

The Kindergarten registration form for new students for the year 20-21 may not have been released by the school district. I recommend reaching out to your school district directly who should be able to assist you with details of when the kindergarten registration form would be released. 

Elston S.