Why cant I talk to a person?

Riveraj
Recruit

Why cant I talk to a person?

I am having so much trouble trying to get the registration done. I'm about to burst in to tears!!!!!

I'm trying to get my kindergartner enrolled and link the power school to her older sister. I hate this!!!!! 

1 Reply
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

We are happy to look into this with you!  Would you please share what difficulties you are experiencing?  

The details on how to enroll a student are emailed by the school or district. The email will have the detailed instructions and the link to the enrollment form.  Once you select the link, you will be directed to the login page where you will be prompted to provide either your email address and password or your username and password.

This link should walk through adding a student to both your Enrollment and Parent Portal accounts.  

I also recommend checking out our PowerSchool Assistant by selecting the chat bubbles at the bottom right corner of the PowerSchool Enrollment Fanimly (InfoSnap) page.  The PowerSchool Assistant will walk-through the most common processes and questions with the enrollment process.  You can also connect with our Support team using this direct link