WORST SITE EVER... NEW MEXICO NEVER GETS THE BEST

dustin41891

WORST SITE EVER... NEW MEXICO NEVER GETS THE BEST

Enrollment is terrible on here and says that the username and password is incorrect, then you request a new password and your stuck waiting for an email that never arrives. How do we ditch this program? DOS would work better than this junk.

2 Replies
arosarice54

My login and password never works. I just end up clicking stuff and then it signs me in somehow....very odd.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi Dustin,

I am sorry to hear that you are facing an issue receiving your password reset email.  This is not the experience we want you to have.

Once you enter the email address associated with your Enrollment account and click “Continue”. A temporary password will be sent to your email address from noreplyregistration=powerschool.com@regmail.powerschool.com. 

If you are not receiving the email with the temporary password, please make sure that the email is not redirected to your email account's spam folder.  An alternative would be to try creating a new account instead. This should not affect your student’s records in any way.

I recommend reviewing our knowledge base article titled Forgot Password for further troubleshooting steps.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!