Unable to register my son for Kindergarten

natcampionaz

Unable to register my son for Kindergarten

I am trying to do online enrollment for Kindergarten for my son for the 2020-2021 school year but it says "student must be age to apply" He's been 5 since September, what am I missing? 

2 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @natcampionaz 

I am sorry you are facing issues enrolling your son.  This could be due to an error in the registration form. I suggest reviewing the Enrollment form to ensure you are entering your son's birth date in the format prescribed within the Enrollment form. 

If you have confirmed the birthdate is being entered correctly in the Enrollment form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district to report this error message. The school district should be able to look into the date that is required to enroll the child. 

If the required date was set up incorrectly, the school district should be able to have the form updated to accept students that will be five years or old.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
natcampionaz

Thank you. I  verified the date was entered correctly, when I changed the birth year to 2014 it would allow me to complete registration so there must be some kind of back end glitch that hasn't been updated for the new year. I'll reach out to them today.