Unable to register for preK "student must be 4 years old by August 31st in order to enroll" message

byun01
Trainee

Unable to register for preK "student must be 4 years old by August 31st in order to enroll" message

I'm trying to register my child for preK. My child's birthday is 10/24/2015 and I'm getting an error message stating that "Your student must be 4 years old by August 31st in order to enroll in Pre-K." He already is 4 years old! I believe the registration form is broken. 

3 Replies
byun01
Trainee

I tried changing the birthdate year. The message "student must be 4 years old by August 31st in order to enroll" disappeared, but I still can't submit the application. 

BriStro
Padawan

I have the same problem. My son's bday is 10-15-15 and I get that error and am unable to submit. Even if I change the year to 2014, I'm not able to submit.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting this issue in the community!  We have escalated this issue to the Enrollment team to find a quick resolution.  We provided more information in a previous thread discussing the issue, here.