Unable to register for Young 5s

kgaetke

Unable to register for Young 5s

I'm trying to register my daughter for Young 5's, but it tells me "the selected enrollment option is not available." The registration window was supposed to open today. Anyone else having this issue?

9 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @kgaetke

If you are attempting to access an Enrollment form and the form for the correct school year does not appear, this could mean that the school district may have either put the form on hold or they have not released the form yet. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district directly who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

smccully
Recruit

I have been having this issue all day. I called the school district and they told me it should've been active today but it doesn't matter when I enroll as long as it's in the window as it doesn't come by a first come first serve basis kind of thing. I just wanted to get it in and done with for the Young 5's program.

ElstonS
Senior

PowerSchool designs enrollment forms based on the school's specifications and we help with the technical troubleshooting of the enrollment forms. The school district has the complete authority of releasing the forms.

Since you already contacted the school district and they confirmed that the form should have been active, I recommend trying to register using the Enrollment form after some time. I also suggest using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers since our Enrollment forms work best on them. 

If you are still unable to access the Enrollment form to register your child to the school, I recommend connecting with the PowerSchool Enrollment support team using this direct link who should be able to assist you further.

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Kkitchell88
Rookie

they've been trying to help me enroll my daughter for the last 2 months and I cannot do it and they keep sending me the same length and it keeps telling me the same thing over and over and over again I'm getting sick of it
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Kkitchell88

I am sorry you are facing issues enrolling your child in school. To help troubleshoot this further, could you please provide us more details regarding the error message that prevents you from enrolling your child to school? 

Elston S.

Kkitchell88
Rookie

Im trying to enroll my daughter but it keeps taking me to this site and i dont know what to go to next to fill out enrollment paperwork
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Kkitchell88

I am sorry you are facing difficulties enrolling your child in school. You will need your student’s Access ID and password to accomplish this and the school should have sent you this. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.

Kkitchell88
Rookie

They havent sent me anything
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Kkitchell88

I recommend connecting with the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to help you with the details and assist in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.