Unable to re-register sibling

Guinn89
Padawan

Unable to re-register sibling

I was able to enroll my oldest daughter through the re-enrollment and registration page, however once i saved and signed out like i was suppose, i was unable to re-enroll her younger sister. Every time i log in it shows my eldest daughters name but not her younger sibling. So my question is, how do i enroll my soon to be 1st grader when she doesn't appear in my parent portal page for registration?

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Guinn89 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

In Community, we have a great knowledge base article that will walk you through how to add your children to the parent portal. I recommend going through this article.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
EvelynPW
Padawan

Same problem here. The article doesn't help either.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @EvelynPW,

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties registering another child.  The knowledge-base article "Register Another Child" should guide you through the common tips and tricks to complete the same form for another child that you have already finished for one of your children.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator