Unable to get past the contact info

Mallisa
Recruit

Unable to get past the contact info

I am unable to get past the contact information.  I have tried numerous times and it doesn't do anything.  I hit previous and still nothing so I refreshed it completed it all again and I still have the same issue.

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Mallisa,

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties with contact information. I recommend clearing browser history, cache, and cookies.

I have attached a knowledge base article that will help you walk through how to clear browser history, cache, and cookies. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
teresalillard

I too get stuck on the same page... ive tried multiple times today and nothing...

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @teresalillard,

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you are facing while trying to register your child.  We recommend filling out the Registration form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work best with these browsers. 

Another member experienced a similar issue in the community while filling the registration form.  I recommend reviewing the similar thread by clicking here.  

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator