Unable to access account at this time

bwager

Unable to access account at this time

I created a PowerSchool account when prompted by my child's school at the start of the year. I have been instructed to log back in to fill out forms for next year. However, when I do this I get the following message:

You are unable to access your account at this time. Please contact your school directly for assistance.

This has been the case for several days now. 

I contacted the school and was instructed to create a new account and start from scratch. I tried doing this but it will not allow me to do so because there is already an account associated with my email. 

Getting ready to just create a new email address but I'd rather keep things tidy.

Thanks.

1 Reply
AbrittyB
Senior

Hello @bwager,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are unable to create a new registration account with the same email address associated with the old account, I recommend reaching out and submitting a ticket to the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team, who would be glad to assist you and look into the possibility to resolving the issue.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!