Trying to register

6 Replies
Tkw
Trainee

It says I need a snapcode to continue

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Tkw,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

Snapcodes are student-specific identifying codes that add an extra layer of security to your student’s information. In Community, we have a great knowledge base article that will help you with Snapcode. I recommend reviewing the article by clicking on this direct link.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Tkw
Trainee

Didn’t see snapcode around the dates 6/15 or 6/16 or in Email at all. How can I get this info?
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi, @Tkw,

If you have not received your Snapcode, I recommend reaching out to your school district's Enrollment section directly to receive your Snapcode.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
sirkhali2
Recruit

I didn't get a snap code
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @sirkhali2,

The school district sends an email to your registered email address with a link to the Enrollment Form.  I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email.  I have attached an article here that will help guide you through this process.  The school's website should contain contact details of the Enrollment section. 

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator