Trying to register my son, returning student

Highlighted
Journeyman

Trying to register my son, returning student

Good morning. I am trying to register my son for first grade and I only get kindergarten as an option . I did go through the parent portal and selected returning student 2019/2020 option under his profile. I see other people are having the same issue. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to register my son, returning student

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

This is common if you have selected the 'New Student' registration form.  The school may allow only Kindergarten for the 'New Student' registration form.  I recommend ensuring you have selected the 'Returning Student' registration form.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Jamie. I am selecting returning student under his profile in power portal and I'm still having the kindergarten only option
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for this information!

To further troubleshoot, we will need to review your son's application.  Since this requires the name of your son, I recommend submitting a case with Enrollment Support.  A case can be created by selecting the Contact Support tab at the top of any page in the Community.  Please, select Parents/Students, Support then choose Registration.  Once the information of the case is completed, you can choose immediate assistance in a live chat with Support or create an email case.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!