TK REGISTRATION not locating any school

Churtado1987

TK REGISTRATION not locating any school

Hello, I'm trying to complete my son's registration for TK but after I've entered our address it's asking to locate the nearest  school to home and nothing comes up. I've tried it many times, our address is correct and it says School Results  'Null ' it's the only thing keeping me from submitting the application with documents which also gave me a hard time just to upload. Does anyone know how to bypass that? 

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Churtado1987

I am sorry you were unable to fill the school of residence and submit the form to your school district. Our Enrollment forms work best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest clearing the cache of your browser and recommend submitting the form with one of these browsers. I have attached an article here that should assist you with clearing the cache, browser history of your internet browser.

If you are still unable to submit the form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child to the district. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!