Submitting form

Highlighted
Trainee

Re: Submitting form

I've gone through it eight times. I searched for "required" and "invalid format" and everything his been filled it. Please consider having an enrollment system that highlights missing information to eliminate the guesswork and avoid the user having to take more steps. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @AnwarR , thank you for your feedback! We are always glad to hear suggestions for how improve our products. 

For assistance with completing your form, we would suggest contacting our technical support team via live chat. They will be able to assist you with completing your form. 

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

Highlighted
Trainee

Celina~

I'm having the EXACT issue you are and can't believe how this is so NOT user friendly.  All info has been correctly entered and my submit button is gray.  Did you figure it out??? Thanks so much!!

Amber

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @berski14 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

A section that will commonly give our users trouble is the Agreements page, due to the multiple sections that require answers. I would suggest going over the Agreements page and making sure that all sections (Photo Release, Student Computer Usage, Device Coverage, etc.) are answered. Once this page is completed, you should be able to submit your form successfully.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Highlighted
Recruit

I did finally figure it out! (no thanks to their support) It was the bussing selection. i had to check all the boxes. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I'm glad you were able to submit the registration form once all boxes were checked!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

I'm having the exact same problem.  Combed through this form 10x and nothing is highlighted as wrong.  Everything is filled out the way it needs to be, but it's not allowing me to move forward.  

Highlighted
Padawan

I am having trouble submitting for 3 days now & my daughter tried as well today. We both figured out that the part where it asks "Who does the child/student lives with?" There's nothing in the 'select' to select it just skips down to the box to list whom child/student resides with. Can anyone help me with this issue?
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

We have seen many users experiencing difficulties submitting their registration forms this summer.  We have found the two most common resolutions to submit the registration form are the priority settings for contacts and emergency contacts as well as the 'lives with' field is not completed. 

I recommend ensuring all fields are complete including the 'lives in' field.  

This article will guide you through the process of setting up the contact priority within the form.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!