Student Registration - Contact Priority Issue

Highlighted

Student Registration - Contact Priority Issue

Hello,

I'm in the process of completing my child's online registration, and am coming to an issue on the Contact Priority Page. I have entered in 4 different people for contacts (including myself), however when I click "Next" to go to the Contact Priority Scree, it has two of those contacts listed as the same name. Is there a way for this to be fixed as I definitely put in 4 totally different people as Contacts. 

Thank you,

Holly 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Student Registration - Contact Priority Issue

Hi @Pursifull2,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend deleting the contact and input their information again.  If you have any other issues, please let me know and I will be glad to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Hi Angelam7,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I did try to delete the contact and add again, as well as switched from my phone to a desktop. Neither of those corrected the name in the Contact Priority section. The information is correct in the actual Contact section though, so perhaps it being incorrect on the Contact Priority section won't cause an issue? Is this something that can be fixed on your end or on the school end?
Thanks!
Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @Pursifull2,

Thank you for that information!  After further review, it appears the form was submitted.  In the event you are still experiencing this issue, you would contact the District Administration Office to speak to the PowerSchool Administrator about the form.  The administrator should be able to get the form correct if there is an error.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be glad to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!