Student Enrollment

Highlighted

Student Enrollment

Hello,

I am trying to register my child for school and when I go to submit the form it says there are things that need to be altered. I go and fix them and still cant get the form submitted. Can I please get some help?

Thank you so much,

Gabrielle

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Student Enrollment

Thank you for your post in the Community!

If the form has been submitted, I recommend reaching out to the school to request the registration form is reopened or sent again so you can complete it with any information that you are being asked to provide.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

I have completed the online registration and have printed as instructed but I keep getting emails and everything looked fine. Now Urgent emails that my girls are not registered.  How can I get someone to see what the problem is? Thank you

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jandj , thank you for your question!

It sounds like your district may not have received your forms yet. This could be because your forms are still in progress, or because of some other error. I would suggest reaching out to our technical support team for further assistance. 

Please click the link below to start a Live chat session with one of our support team members: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Contact-Support-Registration/ct-p/contact-support-registration