Says that my record is not ready to be started.

srudigier

Says that my record is not ready to be started.

Record Not Ready to be Started

The matching roster record in PowerSchool Enrollment (student ID: ) is not yet ready to be started.  The school says it is ready.  What gives? 

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @srudigier,

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties when accessing the Enrollment form.  I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
AilieneD

I am from the district and I cannot see anything wrong in our SIS to cause this error. Can you please tell me what are the things I should be looking?

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @AilieneD,

Thank you for posting in PowerSchool Community!

We recommend trying 'Notify' the Records by navigating to Roster Workspace from your school district to see if that resolves the error.  Using the Notify task, you can initiate the process to provide instructions to families to access and complete the online form. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!