Same as everyone else................

Highlighted

Same as everyone else................

CAN'T SUBMIT FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uggh....

Everything is complete. I've looked back on what you've told everyone else, nothing.

Frustrating. 

5 Replies
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Same as everyone else................

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

A common issue that prevents parents from submitting their forms is the Priority page. Each contact on that page needs to have a different priority number. If the parents are '1' and '2' for example, the emergency contacts would need to be '3', '4', and so on. Once this is completed, you should be able to successfully submit your form.

This article should walk through the steps of setting the priority settings within the Contacts section of the registration form.

If you are continuing to experience difficulties submitting the registration form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Support Team for immediate assistance using the Live Chat feature.  

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com
Highlighted

I clicked the article and my screen for the priority page doesn’t even look like that. I’ve tried multiple ways have unlisted parents as emergency contacts and only have done the two others I have and so on so forth. Not working.
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

If you are continuing to experience difficulties submitting the registration form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Support Team for immediate assistance using the Live Chat feature.  The Enrollment Support Team will be able to view your child's registration form and assist with any error message or incomplete fields that is not allowing the registration form to be submitted successfully.

Jamie H.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. Can not submit.
Give me pen and paper.
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response in the PowerSchool Community.

If you are still having trouble completing your student's enrollment forms, please provide us with a description of the issue you are experiencing and we would be glad to assist you further from there.

Jamie H.