SSO Authentication Issue

allisonkterry
Recruit

SSO Authentication Issue

I'm registered with Powerschool. In my child's dashboard i click on the "Registration" link and am taken to a screen that says "There is a problem with your sign-on access". I've had to create another account with PowerSchool Community as it won't take my email address as the log-in. I submitted a ticket for help, no email came through confirming it was received. Help?

2 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @allisonkterry,

Thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

Powerschool is aware of the issues with API integration and actively investigating this situation.  We are working with the Enrollment team and will provide any updates as they become available.

Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @allisonkterry,

Thank you for reporting this issue you are experiencing when attempting to access PowerSchool Enrollment from your parent portal. PowerSchool is aware of the issue and working towards a resolution. We will be providing updates in this thread.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!