Returning student registration

skunkylu
Padawan

Returning student registration

Keep getting this message when trying to register:
Record Not Ready to be Started
The matching roster record in PowerSchool Enrollment (student ID: 2010363) is not yet ready to be started.
3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @skunkylu

One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

1eyedhustler
Recruit

I am unable to register my child to Venice Elementary because I responded to a sarasotacountyschools.net email by telling them my son would be attending Pine View next school season.. Later I was told I am supposed to register him with Venice Elementary, but now when I go to the site there is no longer a snapcode to accomplish it. I was told by Susan Manders of Pine View his registration is in LIMBO with no signature which is the same thing Venice Elementary Admin had told me there was no signature but they had him registered there. However my husband and I never updated his criteria for next school year.

I would think we need another snapcode sent to novieanapen@gmail.com to accomplish the document.

Thank You

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @1eyedhustler,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. 

We understand your concern and I recommend reaching out to your school district's Enrollment Administrator to get a new snapcode (if required) and also to check who changed your child's preference without your consent.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator