Returning Student Registration

Highlighted
Journeyman

Returning Student Registration

I'm trying to register my daughter but when I go to the IISD home page and find the "returning student" option, I can't find the button where I'm supposed to login. 

5 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Returning Student Registration

Hi @martinezsilvia,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Would you provide the district name that you would like to enroll your student at, please?

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Irving ISD

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @martinezsilvia,

Thank you for providing this information!  To access the registration forms from the school website follow the steps below.

1. Home page for Irving ISD select "Registration & Transfers"

2. Select the correct link under "Returning Student"

3. Select "Register in English/Spanish" under the top section, "Online Registration"

4. Then you will be prompted to enter a snap code if you have one or create an account.  

I hope this information helps!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I did all of those steps but I never get the page that asks me to enter my daughter's snap code. 

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @martinezsilvia,

We recommend using a computer along with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers to complete the enrollment forms.  If you are doing this as well, then I recommend contacting the school or district administration office and speak to the PowerSchool Administrator so the link can be reviewed.  If there is an issue with the link the administrator should be able to have it corrected.

'

I hope this helps!

Angelam7