Returning Student Registration

DianeSquires

Returning Student Registration

Completed registration except for one field on the first page - "is this your current address".  System will not let me enter info in that field and I cannot submit registration without filling it in.  Anyone else having this problem?  If I log out and try later will I lose everything else I just entered?

3 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Thank you for posting on PowerSchool Community!

I would strongly suggest that you go through all the pages of the returning student enrollment form and check if any of the required fields are left empty, you can follow the knowledge base article that I've linked below for more information. I would also like to let you know that your data will be saved once you exit the form and you can edit it later.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration-Form-Functions/Unable-to-Submit/ta-p/29877

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
DianeSquires

That is the only field that is not filled in and I am not able to type in it.  I am asking if anyone else has had this problem.  It is on the Home/Residential Information page, the next field under the zip code, it asks if this is your current address.  I am not able to  enter a response and this is the field that is preventing me from submitting the registration.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

If you are continuing to experience difficulties selecting rather your address is current at the time of the registration form, I recommend reaching out to our Enrollment Support Team to review your application to further assist in submitting the registration form.