Returning Student Registration is not open at this time. Please check back with your school.

Asilee
Recruit

Returning Student Registration is not open at this time. Please check back with your school.

I received an email this morning for both of my children's enrollment (Twinsburg SCD). When I click on the link to reenroll them for this school year it says "Action Closed. Returning Student Registration is not open at this time. Please check back with your school." I have less than 8 days to complete these forms but for some reason, I receive that message. They gave me snapcodes for both children and everything but if the action is closed, what's the point? 

1 Reply
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Asilee 

I am sorry you are having issues accessing the Enrollment form. This message usually appears when the form is currently unavailable. I have attached an article here that will help walk you through a few troubleshooting steps to ensure the form you are accessing is the right for one for your school district. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!