Returning Student Registration 5K

msarceno87

Returning Student Registration 5K

Good afternoon;

I have tried to finish my application 3 times and after reviwing absolutely everyhting i keep getting the same message:

YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ALL REQUIRED FIELDS AND MET ALL FORMAT REQUIREMENTS.

I have already tried starting the application 3 times and it keeps saying the same thing. help? thanks!

4 Replies
msarceno87

ALSO I HAVE FILLED UP EVERY "REQUIRED" FIELD.

kppridmore

Same here too!

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @kppridmore@msarceno87

I am sorry you were unable to submit the enrollment form to the school district. I have escalated this to the concerned teams and they will work with your school district to have this resolved at the earliest. 

Meanwhile, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in the school district.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ElstonS
Senior

I received an update from the Enrollment team that they were able to work with your school district and fix the form. You should be able to submit your child's enrollment form to the school district now.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!