Required Documents Not Uploading

esturm
Recruit

Required Documents Not Uploading

In attempting to completed my child's online enrollment, documents appear to upload but aren't being captured by PowerSchool. I can choose the file to upload, a box populates showing the percentage of upload then says "Waiting for PowerSchool" and stops. Box disappears but document does not show up in PowerSchool. I can keep clicking Upload or Cancel. 

I emailed my child's school, and the alternative is to email the sensitive documents for the school to upload. I'd rather not send an unsecured email with these sensitive documents. Please advise how to fix ASAP. Thanks.

4 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @esturm

I am sorry you are facing issues uploading documents. PowerSchool Enrollment forms can receive any file type in these document upload fields. However, only one file can be uploaded per document field and I recommend ensuring that the file size of the document is within 25MB. 

I have attached an article here that will help walk you through this process. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

cbsager74

I am having the exact same problem!  Did your issue resolve with any of their suggestions?  Mine did not...

esturm
Recruit

Unfortunately, no.

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @cbsager74@esturm ,

I am sorry you are facing difficulties uploading the required documents to school. If you have already been through all the troubleshooting steps mentioned within the article provided above, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment support team by clicking on this direct link who should be able to assist you with this. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!