Regstering a returning student

vhorne

Regstering a returning student

I am trying to register my returning student. THe new student tab is requring me to complete it and one of the required field is Previous Education and date withdrawn. 

My child has only attended her current school and has never withdrawn. 

She is also not a new student so I am not sure why this tab is on her regiatration. 

2 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @vhorne

If you are trying to enroll your child within the same school, you would have to fill the returning student form for Enrollment. I recommend checking the link to the form to ensure you are filling the right form. If the forms still require you to complete those fields, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in the school district. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Heathhud
Padawan

I was having this problem when on my phone. I got on a computer and went back in and deleted all the New Student information. I also had to delete my wife and my contact information and reenter it so I could get the drop down on relationship to student. When I did that I was able to submit without the New Student tab.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Heath