Registration

Yohollman

Registration

I am having trouble registering my child for school this will be his first year attending but he went it Barret for speech
3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Yohollman 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

In order to assist further, would you please elaborate on the difficulties you are facing while registering your child? If you are getting an error message, please share the screenshot of the error message. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Jalsmi
Rookie

Hi My name is Jalessa Smith. I need your helping about trying application online for registration again school for my kids but i think i forget my username and password but i haven't got for reset new password so can solve plm this please? i did try another new one account but they said not have value my kids account n not working. please let me know asap

Thank u.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Jalsmi,

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties resetting your password. 

You can reset your password by selecting Forgot Username and Password and entering the email address associated with your account to receive a temporary password.  Next, you will want to log in to your Enrollment account using your temporary password and your email address as your username.

I also recommend checking your Spam/Junk folder for the temporary password.

If you have requested a temporary password and you are unable to login to your Enrollment account or have not received the temporary password, I recommend connecting with our Enrollment Support team to review your account details.  You can connect to the Enrollment Support team using this direct link.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator