Tinney2020
Trainee

Registration

How do I update my information to register my son
5 Replies
AbrittyB
Senior

Welcome to Community! @Tinney2020 

Any information such as Name, Date Of Birth, Gender, student's grade, or any other pre-populated information could only be updated by the School district. If you need to update any such information while registering your child,  I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with the issue. 

The article Editing Pre-Populated Information discusses the topic in detail.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Tinney2020
Trainee

Thank you
Jdotprice
Recruit

Am trying to register my pre k for kindergarten his teacher say he have power school number yet and to add him to his sister already existing account but I can't because it keeps saying error . When I try to register him as a new student and need his ps number his teacher saying he don't have one
Jdotprice
Recruit

Help
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Jdotprice,

Would you please confirm if by ps number, do you mean a snapcode?

Snapcodes are provided by a school district and not provided by PowerSchool.  If you are facing difficulty obtaining a snapcode, please reach out to the Enrollment section of your child's school district.

For more information please refer to the knowledge base article titled No Snapcode.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!