Registration

Highlighted
Trainee

Registration

I am on the website for the Madison County schools and I press the button for returning students for 2019 to 2020 and they state to press the submit button but there is no submit button I need help getting much out of registered for the year
3 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Registration

Hi @TDJefferson,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Are you having trouble access the enrollment forms or submitting the application?   

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Yes I am  on the online forms that I filled out on the computer for returning students or Buckhorn high school I’ve filled out all the information forms.when I did that they stated that I had to press a submit button but there is no submit button there is a review and submit button but there is no submit button it just shows me or it just tells me to review 

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @TDJefferson,

Thank you for providing this information!  If there is not a submit button, then I recommend contacting the District Administration Office and request to speak to the PowerSchool Administrator.  The administrator should be able to determine if there is an issue with the form.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be glad to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!