Registration

Highlighted

Registration

I'm not able to re-register my children its not allowing me to finish and im not actually sure why not?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Registration

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I recommend ensuring all fields are completed and all boxes are checked.  If you experiencing an error message and all fields are completed, I recommend checking that all boxes are checked.  For example, there is a box to check if the primary and mailing address are different.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Hi, 

My daughter will be starting grade K this coming Sept. She just turned 5 in May. There's no 2019-2020 regestration option...unless I'm missing it. Please advise. Thank you in advance. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for asking your question in the Community!

I recommend reaching out to the school for the 2019-2020 registration form.  The school should send an email with teh link or be able to direct you to the registration form on the school's website.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!