Registration

Stiffany23
Padawan

Registration

My kids are new to the school district so I went ahead and enrolled them on May 23. I found it odd that all it asked me was for their name and d.o.b. So yesterday I went to Dolores Huerta elementary school to enroll them. I did mention I had already enrolled them online. So she checked my id my proof of address and she wrote down the schools they belong to and went ahead to give me number names and emails of the school. She said to call to find out how to finish the enrollment. Well I call today and I find out my kids are not registered. One of my sons doesn’t appear at all and the other one is not assigned to a school. I was told I didn’t put all information well when I go back to the district website I log in and it does not give me the option to add information. It again just says to add name and d.o.b. When I click on each of my kids names it’s says registration was already submitted. So sadly I have not found a solution. I got help by the lovely person who answered los alisos middle school phone(forgot her name sorry) she went ahead called the district and everything they told her that I should do did not work. There was a lot of back and forth and there was no solution. I am now waiting to see what’s going to happen. School starts next week. I’m trying to understand and be patient because this is all new to everyone. But I wish yesterday when I spoke to someone in person at Dolores elementary they would of looked into it. Because I’m guessing all they did was look for the schools my kids belong to. They didn’t check to see if they were actually enrolled to the district. Good luck everyone. I will update if anything new happens.
1 Reply
Stiffany23
Padawan

UPDATE:

We finally fixed the problem. I believe it was a glitch or something because all i did was create a new account with a new email and i re-registered my kids and it all went through. Thankfully they are enrolled and now i can move on to the next step. i want to thank Virginia from Los Alisos middle school for helping me with everything.