Registration online wrong schools

Highlighted
Padawan

Registration online wrong schools

Hello,

I submitted my two kids registration for the next school year but I chose the wrong zoned schools in both applications.  Do I have to summit the applications again with the correct schools? Since I chose the wrong schools I'm worry about it.

Any information will be appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Registration online wrong schools

Hi @Ivette,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  You do not need to submit registration forms again.  I recommend contacting the District Administration Office and request to speak to the PowerSchool Administrator so the forms can be updated with the correct school.  If you have additional questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @Ivette,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  You do not need to submit registration forms again.  I recommend contacting the District Administration Office and request to speak to the PowerSchool Administrator so the forms can be updated with the correct school.  If you have additional questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Padawan

Thanks! Appreciate your help! 

Highlighted
Veteran

You are welcome.

Have a great day!

Angelam7

Highlighted
Recruit

Hi, I did the same thing for my kid's registration. Could you please tell me how to contact the District Administration Office? Thank you.
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for responding to this post!

I recommend reaching out to your child's school to request the zone is changed within your child's registration form.

Jamie H.