Registration new student

Fordjessica82

Registration new student

Good morning, I recently registered my son into pre-k under new registration and submitted a form but it has told me that I would need to set up a date to complete the full process in order for him to officially start the new school year. How do I go about set up an appointment to finish the registration process. I got an email stating I need to set an appointment but when I click on the link it doesn’t give me the option to make an appointment. How do I go upon finishing the registration?
1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Fordjessica82

I am sorry you were not able to make an appointment from the link provided by the district. I have attached an article here that will help walk you through the process of scheduling an appointment.

If you are still unable to schedule an appointment through the link, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in the school district.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!