Registration for Current Students

anjelicamcdaniel
Journeyman

Registration for Current Students

I just want to make sure that I am understanding this right, if your child was a current DPS student last year in 2019-2020 school year (child was in pre-k), I DO NOT enroll/register her online. I just wait to hear from her school, even if she is doing online learning the first semester?

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @anjelicamcdaniel

The school district sends emails to your registered email address. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email as well. If you have not received any email from the school, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your child to school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

anjelicamcdaniel
Journeyman

I did that and still nothing. I have my child's paper work to upload but the site says for new DPS students. I understand that this is something new for everyone and we are just going with the flow but its very confusing.

anjelicamcdaniel
Journeyman

Update, the website has now been updated so I can now register my child. I'm one of those people who like to get stuff do as soon as I got everything. Thank you for the suggestions!!!