Registration error

mhorton1991

Registration error

Every time I try to register for the 2020/2021 school year I get this error message:

The following error occurred in the ActionFormService.GetActionFormContent: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.GetDataEntryFormTemplate(PublishedAction publishedAction, Form form, String culture) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.RenderDataEntryFormTemplatePage(ActionSession session, Int32 pageNumber, Boolean useRelativeUrl) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetActionFormContent(Int32 publishedActionId, String culture, Int32 page)

3 Replies
morganfam99

I have the same problem even when I tried for each of my children. I tried to clean my history browser and start over, I still get the same message:

The following error occurred in the ActionFormService.GetActionFormContent: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.GetDataEntryFormTemplate(PublishedAction publishedAction, Form form, String culture) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.RenderDataEntryFormTemplatePage(ActionSession session, Int32 pageNumber, Boolean useRelativeUrl) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetActionFormContent(Int32 publishedActionId, String culture, Int32 page)

jepsenal
Journeyman

YAY! I was able to resolve this  by clearing cache and deleting browser history.

jepsenal
Journeyman

Same issue. I experience this error in Chrome and IE.