Registration Issue

marypatterson0020

Registration Issue

Trying to learn how to use more features of Power School application. 

I was in the process of completing forms for my son, when the system bellied up, kicked me off, and now I am not sure if any of our student forms were ever completed.

Submitted the lunch form and then could not go back to complete the original student registration form. I listed emergency family member contacts and am not sure if that information was saved on the system or not. 

Struggling here trying to make a go of things.  Staying positive that if given time, all things will come together and work out for our good. PRAYING WITH FINGERS ARE CROSSED.

1 Reply
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi, @marypatterson0020

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

The enrollment section of the school district should be able to confirm if your Enrollment form was successfully submitted. The school's website should contain updated contact information of the school district.

I have attached an article here that will walk you through a few steps to verify your form’s status before contacting your school.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!