Registration Form 2020-2021

Highlighted
Padawan

Registration Form 2020-2021

Registration link 2020-2021
We are moving from Atlanta Ga .
I wondering if I will be able to fill online registration for my daughter entering to 8 grade .With the Pandemic I can’t get an appointment. Website is nothing relate it with forms . I can’t find anything . Please I do need help with this.
Thank you
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Registration Form 2020-2021

Hi @Oriansky17

I recommend working with your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the district. 

If you are unable to connect with the school via phone, the district website may have a recommended method of communication listed that could be followed during school closures. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Oriansky17

I recommend working with your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the district. 

If you are unable to connect with the school via phone, the district website may have a recommended method of communication listed that could be followed during school closures. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Padawan

Thank you !! I will keep trying to get to the school.