Registration Error

Vhumston
Padawan

Registration Error

Every time I click the START button next to my daugther's name I received the following message. 

Error
An error occurred while processing your request.

How am I suppose to register her? Also I never received a registration email for my son. Is only one email going out b/c the process is the same for both?
4 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Vhumston

I am sorry you were facing difficulties enrolling your child in school. Our Enrollment forms work best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest accessing the forms with one of these browsers.

Additionally, I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser.  I have attached an article here that will help walk you through this process. 

If you are still unable to access the Enrollment form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child to the school.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Vhumston
Padawan

Unfortunately none of this worked and I'm still getting the issue. I'll reach out to the school. thank you

Sadaf_A
Padawan

Also getting an error.  Tried laptop (Chrome browser) as well as iPad Chrome browser.  

AbrittyB
Senior

Hello @Sadaf_A,

Welcome to Community1

If you keep on receiving an error message even after clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser and also changing to a different browser( preferably Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox), reaching out to the school should be the best process to assist you in enrolling your child to the school.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!