Registered Kinder student on power school-but never got a confirmation

brandyejames

Registered Kinder student on power school-but never got a confirmation

I registered my kids back in the spring, but I never got a confirmation. She's not showing up in power school. Who do I contact about this? I called the school and they did not have a way to look it up.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @brandyejames,

PowerSchool Enrollment provides your school district with an online method of registration; all decisions about approvals are handled by your school district.  If you have submitted a registration form through PowerSchool Enrollment and would like to confirm that the form was successfully submitted, I recommend reviewing this article to verify the status of the form.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
monicastinghen
Trainee

Did you have your issue resolved? Same happened to me
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @monicastinghen 

If you have verified your form’s status by following the steps listed in this article and still haven't received any confirmation from the school, then I recommend that you contact the Enrollment section of your school district directly who should be able to assist further with the next steps.  The school's website should contain the updated contact information of the Enrollment section.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator