Regarding email ID

Highlighted

Regarding email ID

Hi there!
My son attended the 4th grade in FISD, he was registered in FISD using my husband’s account.

We got Snapcode for Grade 5 for my son last night (June 5) as he joined FISD after April 14, so the problem is that I mistakenly registered him with a new account instead of using the previously registered account that is asghar.qazi@gmail.com

We have a younger daughter who is already registered with account my husband's account.
So, what do we do now? How can I undo the registration with the new ID and use the previous ID, with which both the kids were registered previously?
Thank you.

Regards,
Isbah.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Regarding email ID

Thank you for posting in the Community!

If a registration form should be transferred to another account, I recommend reaching out to the school to submit this request.  The school will work with PowerSchool Support to transfer any registration form one account to another.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Regarding email ID

Thank you for posting in the Community!

If a registration form should be transferred to another account, I recommend reaching out to the school to submit this request.  The school will work with PowerSchool Support to transfer any registration form one account to another.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post