Regarding K registration

lizayuhanon

Regarding K registration

Im not able to attach birth certificate and Proof of residency and i can attach rest of the documents.

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @lizayuhanon

I am sorry you were unable to upload some documents to the Enrollment form. Our Enrollment forms are designed to work best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest using one of the browsers to submit the form. 

Additionally, I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. I have attached an article here that will walk you through the process of clearing the cookies, browser history, and cache of your browser. 

I also suggest reviewing the form to ensure all the required fields are accurate and complete. Some of the commonly overlooked fields are today's date and the priority of emergency contacts, etc. I have also attached an article here that should assist you with uploading documents.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sarahcbruzzi
Recruit

I used Google Chrome, cleared my cache, and still the birth certificate will not upload.  

ALL of the other documents submitted just fine.  

ALL of my documents are photos I took with my phone camera and are ALL under the size that is required to upload.  

It is a specific glitch in uploading the birth certificate ONLY.

ElstonS
Senior

I am sorry you are still experiencing difficulties uploading documents into the Enrolment form. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment family support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you in submitting the form. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Kartersmom

I am also expericing the same issue.  I have been unable to upload the documentation since the end of March.  I have tried on vairous browsers and 3 different laptops and still have not had any success.  It allows me to select the file but it does nothing after I hit the upload button.  

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Kartersmom

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form to school. If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above within this thread including clearing cache, browsing history, and cookies of your internet browser, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child to the school district. 

Elston S.