Proof of Residency - Will not upload

nlane88

Proof of Residency - Will not upload

Hello All,

My pdf document is 1,982KB, the help document attached to the registration page states that that document size cannot exceed 3MB and on a forum post I noticed that a technician states that the document should not be larger than 2MB. Upon uploading my document, I received an error message within the schools registration site that states the document must not exceed 1MB. As you can tell I am confused by the different information. Please confirm. My students are enrolled in the Frisco ISD. 

Thank you,
Naeemah

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @nlane88,

If you are experiencing difficulties uploading the documents, I suggest logging out and log back in or switch to a different web browser.  PowerSchool Enrollment works best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.  Upload the document from a different device.  If you are using a smartphone, try switching to a tablet or desktop computer.

I recommend reviewing the articles provided below that should guide you through the process of uploading the document.

Problem Uploading document

Uploading documents

Most forms do not require documents to be uploaded for you to successfully submit them. If you are still having trouble uploading your documents, I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly to see if there's an alternate way to submit those documents.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator