Problem With The The HAC Registration Tab / Stuck on Family Section of the Enrollment Form

SCantu
Journeyman

Problem With The The HAC Registration Tab / Stuck on Family Section of the Enrollment Form

dallas cowboys star.jpg

I can't get passed the Family section on the HAC registration form. The program does not allow me to go to the following Emergency section of the form. And....., more importantly I cant change my avatar on this Power School Community site.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @SCantu,

Another member experienced a similar issue in the community while filling the registration form.  I recommend reviewing the similar thread by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @SCantu,

To change your avatar on the Power School Community, click on the avatar which is on the top right corner of any page and select My settings --> AVATARS.  Under the current avatar, click on the upload an avatar.  You can choose your avatar either from my computer, from my Albums, or from another site.  Once you have selected the avatar, click save --> save and continue. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
SCantu
Journeyman

My browser was the issue.

Switched from internet explorer to chrome and was able to fill out the enrollment form without any freezing/glitches or issues.

#######################################################################################

@SCantu wrote:

dallas cowboys star.jpg

I can't get passed the Family section on the HAC registration form. The program does not allow me to go to the following Emergency section of the form. And....., more importantly I cant change my avatar on this Power School Community site.