Virginia8124
Trainee

PreK

Reading Page Orr , can’t do the application for my daughter pre-K 3

5 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Virginia8124 

To assist you further, would you please provide more details on the issue that you are experiencing while completing the application?  Are you receiving an error message while completing the form?  Is the page frozen or the fields are greyed out?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Virginia8124
Trainee

I’m not getting the app it pops up blank page
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @greener10,

Would you please confirm if you are applying to the district for the first time or is the student returning for the new school year?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Virginia8124,

Some districts set a specific date when the enrollment process for the new school year begins.  We recommend that you verify if you are currently able to access the form.  If you are unable to access the form, we suggest reaching out to the school or district to find more details on the upcoming school year student enrollment process.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
greener10

Yes, it is not allowing me to register my son as well. I click on the link and it says "page is not available"