Pre-K Registration 20-21

jennyvi0515

Pre-K Registration 20-21

Greetings, I am trying to enroll my daughter in Pre-K for 2020-2021. In the enrollment system it doesn't give me the option to choose Pre-K. What I need to do?

1 Reply
AbrittyB
Senior

Hello @jennyvi0515,

The option for enrolling your child in Pre-K for the 2020-2021 session should be available under the grade level dropdown as "PK". If you are unable to see the option, would you please try clearing the browser history, cache, and cookies of the current browser that you are using and re-try selecting the option "PK".

The Knowledge-base article Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies discuss in detail about the process of clearing the browser history, cache, and cookies of all commonly used browsers.

If the issue still persists, I recommend reaching out and submitting a new case to the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team, who would be glad to assist you with the issue.

Please click here to submit a case with the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!