Pre-K Enrollment

meganavila526

Pre-K Enrollment

Hi - I am trying to register my daughter for Pre-K and there is a problem with the address verification section. I live in New Jersey but the system is telling me that my school district is in Texas based on my address verification. See below. The map accurately shows my location but neighborhood school is way off. School results show as null. I have re-typed my address several times as well as refreshing the page. Please help.

Thank you

meganavila526_0-1617925635010.png

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @meganavila526,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the Community.

You might be facing this issue because of the School Locator’s settings, or because of the format in which you’ve entered your address. Please ensure that you have entered your address in the correct format otherwise you will get an error next to the address field.

I recommend reviewing this article for more information on troubleshooting this issue. Also, please try to replicate this issue in a different browser and check if you are still facing the issue in the other browser as well.

Please let me know if this helps.

ParitoshT
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!