Password recover issue

Erikaeas

Password recover issue

I'm trying to recover my password but I'm receiveing the following error:

An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred

An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Erikaeas

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community!

This message usually appears when PowerSchool Registration was unable to communicate adequately with your web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.). This communication may be blocked by a plug-in in your web browser, the server to which your web browser is connecting, or the data that has been stored in your web browser over time.

I'd recommend going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article by clicking on the link below: 

An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional queries. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Erikaeas

Hi Elston,

It is still not working. I need to recover my password and I am not able to do that.

Thanks,

Erika

ElstonS
Senior

I am sorry you were unable to recover the password.  I recommend reaching out to PowerSchool Enrollment Support by clicking on this direct link and the Enrollment Support team would be able to assist you in recovering your password. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Brianna828

I can't recover my password
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Brianna828,

I am happy to help you, Would you please elaborate on the difficulty that you are facing when trying to recover your password?  Are there any error messages that you are receiving when trying to recover your password?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!