Only 1 Child Shows up

ashleykp
Journeyman

Only 1 Child Shows up

I am trying to register my younger child following the email I just received from the school district.  However, only my older child shows up in my Home Access Center.  I've had this account for a year and my younger son has never even shown up on it.  How can I register my child for school when he isn't even on my account?

Thank you,

Ashley Steinmetz

8 Replies
DaveDash
Padawan

I have the exact same problem.

Sapete15
Recruit

I have this exact problem too
Cbeck2004
Journeyman

I’m having this same problem, have you found out how to add? 

Zymmegirl
Recruit

My middle schooler shows up but not my elementary student.

Cbeck2004
Journeyman

Same here, I have one in middle school and two in elementary but I’m only seeing my 8th grader and 2nd grader. I’ve been threw every settings to try and add my Kindergartener but no luck at all. 

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Cbeck2004@ashleykp@Zymmegirl@Sapete15@DaveDash

Thank you for bringing this our notice and I am sorry you are having issues enrolling your child in school. I have escalated this to the Enrollment team who will work with your school district to get this resolved. Meanwhile, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your children in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

DaveDash
Padawan

They sent us to you originally. I'll ask them. Please let us know what is found in escalating this.

Thanks,

David

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @DaveDash

The Enrollment team recommends working with the school admin. The school admin should be able to assist you in enrolling your children in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!